My Emoji Stories

BOOMBAYAH, hi everyone my name is Bodhi

Here, I'm going to tell you about the story that I've listened to. The title is Paris with the Factual genre, and the sub-genres, namely Travel and Place. The level of this listening text is 11.20. It has 611 words and I spent three minutes and one second finishing it. 

In this story, I choose this emoji. 




Talking about Paris, who doesn't want to go there? Beautiful place with vintage buildings. People who are stylish like fashion week models. It's just like a dream place. I choose this emoji to describe my expression if someone talking about this beautiful place. Paris is one of my dream places that I want to go to with my parents and my sister. I got emotional when I imagined I could take my family to Paris for a vacation. So, I choose this emoji


Komentar